Toronto Four Eleven King Condominiums | 149.04m | 45s | Great Gulf | KPMB

Eight years before construction?!

By the time the tower's slated for completion 10 years from now, he hopes, the area will be a "fairly well established condo neighbourhood,"

Yeah, we can all sleep on this one..way to much hype for such a mediocre development. By 2020 Toronto will eventually have it's fair share of towers and super talls and 125m wont seem so tall.

By the time the tower's slated for completion 10 years from now, he hopes, the area will be a "fairly well established condo neighbourhood,"

Yeah, we can all sleep on this one..way to much hype for such a mediocre development. By 2020 Toronto will eventually have it's fair share of towers and super talls and 125m wont seem so tall.

I'm willing to bet that we'll still have zero supertalls in 2020.

You guys are all out of touch, at the moment we have condo structures being built anywhere from 200m-265m... Im sorry boys it just a mater of time, and it will happen in the next 3-5 years.

I know, they are a broken record aren't they?

Given the expected annual increases in Toronto's population, and the new limits on sprawl, the only option is to build upwards. As far as I can tell, the current rate of condo construction is fully supportable indefinitely (or at least for as long as people keep moving here).

I know, they are a broken record aren't they?

Given the expected annual increases in Toronto's population, and the new limits on sprawl, the only option is to build upwards. As far as I can tell, the current rate of condo construction is fully supportable indefinitely (or at least for as long as people keep moving here).

That's an incredibly simplistic analysis but I genuinely hope that you're right.

You guys are all out of touch, at the moment we have condo structures being built anywhere from 200m-265m... Im sorry boys it just a mater of time, and it will happen in the next 3-5 years.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_tallest_buildings_in_Toronto

Ritz (not a pure condo though) is 208, MLS is 186/174. We could see a plan for a supertall condo in the next 3-5 years.

How high is One Bloor going to be? How high was it supposed to be before GGH took over? Anybody know the tallest buildings currently planned/built are?

Back