Toronto Forma | 308m | 84s | Great Gulf | Gehry Partners

My girlfriend went on a weekend trip to Toronto and I gave her a list of buildings to look out for lol. She was kinda enough to take a bunch of photos for a whole lot of different sites.

From June 25:

View attachment 490331View attachment 490332View attachment 490333

I am fairly confident this is the Forma site but I've actually never been by it in person.

If you found a girl who not only accepts your interest in buildings, but also takes pics of various construction sites on her weekend trip just for you, then you need to hurry up and marry her!
🤣 🤣

Jokes aside, yes, this is the correct site as @Northern Light mentioned and do thank your girlfriend for taking the time to take these photos.

If you found a girl who not only accepts your interest in buildings, but also takes pics of various construction sites on her weekend trip just for you, then you need to hurry up and marry her!
🤣 🤣

Jokes aside, yes, this is the correct site as @Northern Light mentioned and do thank your girlfriend for taking the time to take these photos.
Haha, that just might be the plan!

Not only does she take pictures for me. I wanted to go into architecture but couldn't do the math, now she's an engineer and travels all over Toronto to look at buildings for her JOB! So I just get to live my nerdy love of buildings vicariously through her (and sometimes even get inside scoops on which ones are falling apart 😂 😂)

Last edited:
20230711_072053.jpg

Haha, that just might be the plan!

Not only does she take pictures for me. I wanted to go into architecture but couldn't do the math, now she's an engineer and travels all over Toronto to look at buildings for her JOB! So I just get to live my nerdy love of buildings vicariously through her (and sometimes even get inside scoops on which ones are falling apart 😂 😂)
Hmm, that's what my niece does! Are you seeing my niece?! I'll want a full background check!!

Back