Toronto Forma | 308m | 84s | Great Gulf | Gehry Partners

Did you read the project thread in detail?

AoD

Not really since I did learned that Oxford project was cancelled, I do remember they was planned to make 2 office tower and 2 hotel tower then they add large elevated park? just like cibc square elevated park then towers turn 2 tower then cancelled then I think "project seem like cancelled to me" then I really not pay attention, if there have more "update" detail on thread then give me number post of thread and I will look up for sure

^ no one knows yet, but as WhipperSnapper said the "clock has been reset to 0" so Great Gulf are starting from zero again and it will take them 2-3 years to get approval and it will go from there.

Lol hardly . Whippersnapper isn’t exactly the most reliable guy for timelines and predictions. I guarantee it won’t take 3 years

Correct. 322 Will end up as Mirvish offices below and the Mirvish Gallery above. Not sure if the gallery will be the first occupant of its space though, I would assume that area will be used initially as construction offices.

We will know in a few months. They should be moving in this time next year from what I have heard.

The base on the east tower looks watered down. The podium is gone.

I wonder if it's an older version? The Anderson Building facade is also not there (unless they're planning on moving it to a different street). But I agree, hope this isn't the final version, I'm not a giant fan of how the towers slam into the ground.

Current?
Gehry-Design-Toronto-New-Tallest-Tower-01.jpg

Original Revised:
princess_of_wales_theatre.jpg

Last edited:

Back