Toronto Fly Condos | ?m | 24s | Empire | Graziani + Corazza

OK - I've seen it all now. EuroTechnoCrap music, a picture of a flying origami bird, and a statement "How fly are you?" They pretty much use "fly" in every way imaginable. Marketing team on this is obviously caught in a pretty messy time warp, from the site after registration ...

"THANK YOU FOR WANTING TO FLY!

Now that you have registered to take your life to a new high, you will be one of the first to know and choose all the wonderful things that Fly has to offer.

Empire Communities latest creation, très chic, über hip Fly condominiums will put a whole new spin to downtown living. Created by Grazziani & Corrazza Architects Inc., this design icon has been fashionably decorated by Munge Leung Design Associates.

Just steps from the most lively entertainment venues, dining, sports and all things exciting in Toronto, your life we promise you will never be the same. So get ready to fly where the lights are bright, the night never sleeps and fun is always by your side.

Thank you for your interest in Fly. We will be in touch with you soon to tell you more about all the sumptuous details and exhilarating options, to live your life on the fly. "

"THANK YOU FOR WANTING TO FLY!

Now that you have registered to take your life to a new high, you will be one of the first to know and choose all the wonderful things that Fly has to offer.

Empire Communities latest creation, très chic, über hip Fly condominiums will put a whole new spin to downtown living. Created by Grazziani & Corrazza Architects Inc., this design icon has been fashionably decorated by Munge Leung Design Associates.

Just steps from the most lively entertainment venues, dining, sports and all things exciting in Toronto, your life we promise you will never be the same. So get ready to fly where the lights are bright, the night never sleeps and fun is always by your side.

Thank you for your interest in Fly. We will be in touch with you soon to tell you more about all the sumptuous details and exhilarating options, to live your life on the fly. "

Oh, zip it.

fly.jpg

IIRC, 19 storeys

Are they still planning to run Wellington through the lot to connect with Front Street?

The lot where fly is going IS paved. The larger parking lot beside it is also paved in some areas, gravel/mud in others

indeed - this is one of the biggest eye sore parking lots still around. As Ive mentioned many times on this forum, I cant wait to see Clarence Square get closed in in all sides... think it will take on a whole new life once that happens.

We will have to wait for many years for the complete wrapping of buildings around Clarence Square, especially the development of the gas station lands, or the redevelopment of the townhomes. But it is definitely something to look forward to.

Like Metroland said, "die parking lots die!"

I think that gas station is quite convienient and in a perfect place. I don't see why people want it gone.

Where would people get gas??

I wouldn't want to see the north side of Clarence Square changed. I think the townhomes along there are quite good-looking.

Don't expect the gas station to disappear any time soon. People coming off the Expressway and driving north won't cross the street to the Shell on the west side. They want something on the east side.

More likely that the old factory building on the south side of the square would disappear. They can certainly do something better than that with the property. A nice mid-rise would fit well in its place. I don't think a high-rise right beside the park would be approved, unless it were exceptionally narrow, because of concerns about shadowing the park.

Back