Toronto First Canadian Place Rejuvenation | 298.08m | 72s | Brookfield | MdeAS Architects

Downtown Toronto Skyline showing FCP's ongoing re-cladding project.

5089919257_f1cee65782_b.jpg

High res here: http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4084/5089919257_54847c44f7_o.jpg

stunning capture ^^^
I've always hated that gap that Success 2 is filling! But i totally forgot about success 2 filling in the gap! It's terrific!
FCP lookin good...

Love that angle. Weird how you can't see Ritz at all from here.

It all depends on where on the island/peninsula you're standing.

But great picture, are we going to be able to see Trump from this angle?

Like sodapop said, probably not... but you should be able to see a tiny bit of trump's spire behind scotia... (i MEAN a TINY bit!).

Before L is built the whole left top half of trump will be visible from this particular angle.

Open the link to that picture and look at the large version. Now look closely at the top of Commerce Court North. You can see a lot of Trump.

What are they doing to that one tower at the T-D centre (as shown in Caltrane's post #1390)?

TD is getting its own makeover. New windows to make the building more environmentally friendly.

nice pic by Taller, Better at SSC.......

IMGP7455i.jpg

This is a REALLY nice density shot! This is what a city skyline should look like. These towers are crazy tall! I'm sure trump will add to this busy scene! Lots of "build up" to the taller towers to create a nice skyline.. It really SUCKS the rest of the skyline doesn't look this good. (just don't tell the tourists!)

Back