Toronto Ellie Condos | 105.76m | 31s | G Group | Kirkor

The last couple weeks when I've gone by there's been absolutely no movement and nobody on site. Almost like it's in limbo...

People are most certainly living here. And work continues. Photos just now.

IMG_3084.JPG
IMG_3083.JPG

Last edited:
...and that evil black soot goes straight up into the balconies now. /bleh

This condo looks hideous from both inside and out. Can't believe G Group took almost 7 years to build this building. Materials and appliances are cheap garbage. On top of that, how does the transformer blow out and still hasn't been fixed for over a month. Instead, I've been smelling gas fumes inside the unit.. Haven't seen the property manager or the workers once within the past few weeks lol.. doesn't look like this condo will close anytime soon.. last time ever buying from g group or recommending them to anyone.. they're a joke lol..

This condo looks hideous from both inside and out. Can't believe G Group took almost 7 years to build this building. Materials and appliances are cheap garbage. On top of that, how does the transformer blow out and still hasn't been fixed for over a month. Instead, I've been smelling gas fumes inside the unit.. Haven't seen the property manager or the workers once within the past few weeks lol.. doesn't look like this condo will close anytime soon.. last time ever buying from g group or recommending them to anyone.. they're a joke lol..
I assume you have a unit here? If so, sorry for your troubles. /sigh

I don't think the issues here are due to the fact that it can't be fixed...rather the developer is clearly running out of money to do anything about it. /sigh

Not an issue of running out of money,.... don't worry,... silent partner Lalu has lots of money to launder,....

Replacement Transformer parts should arrive in about a week,... meanwhile,....
1722703221735.png

That’s not the only thing that needs replacing though…and that’s pretty disgusting.

Last edited:
How is it for new residents of Ellie Condo: Relying on 24/7 Generator for over 2 months, intermittent power with frequent blackout sometimes for up to 6 hours, no elevator service.

Lots of steps in installing new Transformer,.... the old one was apparently also tripping the local power grid!!!

1722742526174.png

Last edited:
The diesel generator was turned off yesterday,.... thus, I assume the new transformer was installed and testing went well and Ellie Condo is now connected to the power grid,... now for the clean up!

Back