Toronto East Station | 14.51m | 3s | Mattamy Homes | Kohn

There is endless opportunity all along Eglinton to redevelop for higher density. It's not the end of the world.

No, it's not the end of the world; but this is a site within 100m of a proposed subway station (which admittedly may never be built) and/or the Eglinton East LRT.

This is an abysmal proposal that is completely inconsistent w/area plans, and projects. I'd frankly rather see it stay a parking lot than this garbage go up. Cheaper to fix it later.

Salsa............no lowering your standards!

No, it's not the end of the world; but this is a site within 100m of a proposed subway station (which admittedly may never be built) and/or the Eglinton East LRT.

This is an abysmal proposal that is completely inconsistent w/area plans, and projects. I'd frankly rather see it stay a parking lot than this garbage go up. Cheaper to fix it later.

Salsa............no lowering your standards!

Fair enough.

2rfwae.JPG
4ywsfd.JPG
24ftrwaq.JPG
43awq3.JPG
rq32waf.JPG

Gack. Ainslie rocks. I'm gong to berate my local councillor over this one.

I dunno. To push for more density but insist that it follow the Mid Rise Guidelines (with a hilariously preventative 45 degree plane at the rear) is kind of hilarious. Would result in a building that is much more costly to construct, more environmentally damaging and while providing a negligible number of additional units.

Can't have it both ways folks...

I believe the demolition started yesterday at the west end. My local facebook page said the Caddy car would be auctioned off.

Back