Toronto East Richmond | 144.7m | 43s | Lamb Dev Corp | a—A

Automation Gallery

Superstar
Member Bio
Reaction score
75 ONTARIO ST
Ward 13 - Tor & E.York District

Zoning by-law amendment to facilitate redevelopment of the site with a new mixed-use building: 35 storeys plus mechanical penthouse, 251 dwelling units, 384.40 square metres of ground-floor retail
Proposed Use ---​
# of Storeys ---​
# of Units ---​
Type​
Number​
Date Submitted​
Status​
Applications:
Rezoning​
19 265929 STE 13 OZ​
Dec 31, 2019​
Under Review​

79 ontario.PNG

Likely another development by Lamb. This site also extends east to include the 2 storey warehouse, small parking lot, and the one Victorian house at 455 Richmond East.

looks like an Institutional building instead of a condo. I like how narrow the building looks with a little amount of balconies. Simple but effective !

This is obviously a difficult question to answer but what are people's opinions on how long it will be before breaking ground? I'm wondering if anyone with experience in this has any sort of educated guess? I'll be in a north facing unit in East55 so I'm just curious.

This is obviously a difficult question to answer but what are people's opinions on how long it will be before breaking ground? I'm wondering if anyone with experience in this has any sort of educated guess? I'll be in a north facing unit in East55 so I'm just curious.
Couple years still probably. Lamb's projects usually get appealed to the LPAT which means the approvals process is slow.. just a guess though.

I really love the podium and the unique design/materials. The ground level is poor though, with weak interaction at street level (unless there is some retail, which is not obvious from the renders. If there is, it is hardly distinguished in any way in the design).

I really love the podium and the unique design/materials. The ground level is poor though, with weak interaction at street level (unless there is some retail, which is not obvious from the renders. If there is, it is hardly distinguished in any way in the design).
There are two retail units.

Back