Toronto Discovery at Concord Park Place | ?m | 28s | Concord Adex | BDP Quadrangle

"Didn't they just build a new store on that site?"

They built a new store on Sheppard but behind it is a huge old warehouse/distribution building...easy to spot on google satellite maps.

That makes more sense. Its hard to tell from the plans but I suspect that the new store will be one of the last things to get developed.

It won't get developed any time soon...I don't think that bit of land was sold at all.

Is there a report (I don't know what it's called, but it's the thing that has the drawings/plans and stuff) for this project? All I've seen so far are the urban design schemes for the general Bessarion/Leslie area.

Re: name Concord Adex's new 42-acre condo project on Sheppar

Looks like demolition of the Canadian Tire warehouse has begun.

It didn't look very demolished a few hours ago, but the hoarding's up...maybe they've *just* started.

From the 401 side you can see metal that's been taken out from inside. Murray Demolition signs and fencing are up. Its the beginning.

They've just announced the name of the development in a full page ad in the Globe Real Estate Section - I can't remember it though!

AoD

Back