Toronto Daniels Waterfront - City of the Arts | 156.05m | 45s | Daniels | RAW Design

January 28, 2018:
file1-7.jpeg

file-10.jpeg

Attachments

• file1-7.jpeg
    file1-7.jpeg
    328.3 KB · Views: 369
  • file-10.jpeg
    file-10.jpeg
    226.8 KB · Views: 369
Great pictures
Hitting the like button accomplishes the same goal without bumping the thread.
Otherwise, welcome to the Forum!

Naw. Denzil Minnan-Wong is only against public expenditure. As long as this is a private pink umbrella for private use, he'll like it.

The Sugar Beach pink umbrellas are the best Branding WaterfronToronto have ever had. Forget the maple pavers, the umbrellas are the first thing that comes to mind for me when I think about the waterfront.

The Sugar Beach pink umbrellas are the best Branding WaterfronToronto have ever had. Forget the maple pavers, the umbrellas are the first thing that comes to mind for me when I think about the waterfront.

With more to come on the north side! Hopefully DMW will be an MPP by then so that he'll be out of sight and mind and can't do anymore damage, the damn interloper.

With more to come on the north side! Hopefully DMW will be an MPP by then so that he'll be out of sight and mind and can't do anymore damage, the damn interloper.

DMW ain't gonna beat Michael Coteau, and I'd put money on him pivoting straight from that loss to a quick Council run to regain his seat, largely on the strength of incumbency advantage, a tight-knit socially conservative community, low voter turnout rates in municipal elections, and the absence of ranked ballots.

DMW's gonna continue to inflict damage upon this city until some combination of those factors changes.

Back