Toronto CrystalBlu Condos | ?m | 36s | Bazis | Burka

I was just looking at the floorplans and the "Blue Diamond" PH suite claims to be on the 37th floor. Perhaps the floor count in the thread header could be adjusted from 36s to 37s?

In keeping with that "tradition" maybe the thirteenth post should be removed from every thread here at UT.

There's been several buildings in the last year or two that have eliminated the "skip 13th floor" superstition. I kind of thought we were finally moving beyond triskaidekaphobia.

Last edited:
There's been several buildings in the last year or two that have eliminated the "skip 13th floor" superstition. I kind of thought we were finally moving beyond triskaidekaphobia.
yup, murano has a 13th floor.

A buddy's building at cityplace has no 13th floor and also no floors that include the number 4.

So he's missing 4,13,14,24,34

I say include all the floors! You make your own luck!

That idea never made sense to me. Okay, so superstitious Asian buyers might not buy units on the 4th, 14th, 24th, etc. floor, but there are still plenty of non-superstitious buyers out there who would be perfectly happy to buy on those floors. I am sure that the CityPlace towers would have sold just as many units without skipping floor numbers.

Plus I hate the idea of capitulating to superstition.

4120132247_53290d1e8a.jpg

It's amazing how much more pronounced the blue in the glass is becoming. This building is really benefiting from its neighbour.

I've been neither for nor against this tower so far, but in these latest pics, it's starting to look very nice.

I must admit as well that the more glass it gets the better it looks. Still not a fan of the precast base or the gimmicky crystal cutouts though...

Back