News   Jul 19, 2024
 827     0 
News   Jul 19, 2024
 3.7K     7 
News   Jul 19, 2024
 1.1K     3 

Toronto Crosstown LRT | ?m | ?s | Metrolinx | Arcadis

Well this is a whole new level of incompetence. I'd love to meet the person behind this screw up.

I mean, a note in the window or talking to one of the barbers in the shop to get the contact information of the property owner would have gotten the job done. It really isn't that difficult.

How many properties are they buying? And what for? I wish I could tell when developers were land assembling as well. I'm always curious what this are will look like in 20 years.

Much ado about nothing, really. All Metrolinx wants is to use a portion of the sidewalk in front of the business.

I thought I heard something about Eglinton being down to a single lane (total, not in each direction) yesterday due to some type of sinkhole (?). Was this related to the launching site?

I'm willing to bet that Tory's hard stance on Connects was an election tactic used to attract Ford's base. When he saw the backlash it received, he dropped it completely from his campaign.

The right thing to do would be to not make any noise about Connects and let it pass under the radar. It won't be built until near the end or after Tory's second term anyway.

I only would want a last spike ceremony as long as siting politicians who weren't involved in this project aren't invited to participate. The mayor of Toronto in 2020 has no business putting the last spike in, as they wouldn't have been actively involved in the project.

Back