Toronto Crosstown LRT: Eglinton Station | ?m | 1s | Metrolinx | Arcadis

Just a few photos from Saturday birthday DJ session for my friend on top of Yonge Eg Centre.
20220917_220251.jpg
20220917_202102.jpg
20220917_202110.jpg

IMG-20220918-WA0009.jpg

Ooo you spin as well? Awesome, what do you play?

I mostly spin EDM (House, Big Room, Trance), classic rock or whatever the event calls for, but I enjoy most genres of music 50's-now.

Very cool! I play tribal house almost exclusively, however I don't get many opportunities to play much anymore - maybe a couple club dates and once at cherry beach a year.

It feels like they're are rushing it now after announcing it would be delayed a year they are probably gonna finish by January and say they finished early
This post below is from September 26th. It will not be finished by January. March at the absolute earliest if we’re very lucky.
Escalator parts have arrived for the underground passageway underneath Yonge and Eg. Concrete pours for the walls were completed just last week
View attachment 429104View attachment 429105

It feels like they're are rushing it now after announcing it would be delayed a year they are probably gonna finish by January and say they finished early

they can try this but literally everyone in the city would know this is a flat out lie... there is no way ML can save face on this project

i also think the station should have been named eglinton-yonge to match the other interchanges bloor-yonge and sheppard-yonge....

Back