Toronto Couture The Condominium | ?m | 42s | Philmor | Graziani + Corazza

It's nice to have a place with a great view, but I don't think it is that important for buyers in the long run. Location! Location! Location! is!

meh, all I know is its a view killer for a lot of neighbours...

True, I have a friend in Bloor Walk with a S/E corner unit who is getting walled in by the three developments at this corner. I also have a friend in the apartment at Bloor & Jarvis (235 Bloor E.) but he faces Jarvis St., so he won't be affected but those with south facing windows sure will be.

While walking along Yonge and taking a glance down Hayden, I realized this building will be the east view terminus for the street.

Interesting. I've noticed that from Church Street, hadn't noticed from Yonge Street though. It's certainly not a bad thing if it turns out well.

Couture filling in the gaps. Taken from Hayden and Yonge St.

couture-15-09-2011.jpg

From Bloor Walk condos, facing east late this afternoon

No cladding yet. I was told by a construction worker a few weeks back that once Couture hits the 10th floor, we'd see some glass. They are now on the 12/13 floor of residences (total of about 15 floors now with podium + 2nd floor which I am assuming is the amenity area). I am assuming this week will be the week where we'll get our first glance at the glass. Until then, here's...

Couture vs. X

couture-01-10-2011-1.jpg

Still no glass on site as of today, soon I hope!

Back