FWIW, there were workers on site today

Feb 21, 2020

20200221_133023.jpg
20200221_133026.jpg
20200221_133047.jpg
20200221_133050.jpg

Former Cresford Developments president alleges ‘cash crisis’ at condo firm

SHANE DINGMAN REAL ESTATE REPORTER

Throughout 2019, work was continuing on the projects, but Ms. Athanasoulis’s claim alleges there is close to $20-million in outstanding bills for construction and real estate commissions. On Jan. 30, GLF Infrastructure Inc. filed a lien against the title of YSL Residences site (383 Yonge St.) for shoring work that began in June, 2019, saying it was owed $3,746,724.19 out of a total bill of $4.576-million.

None of the allegations by either side have been tested in court.

Yes ..... because that's how things work in the real world.

Listen ......I've forgotten more than you'll ever know about development and construction and sometimes people on this site need an education so I educate.

Oh wait .... someone else said that.

edit: funnily enough - the initial 98 storey building was unveiled 3 years ago today.

Last edited:
You must be a lot of fun at parties.

Maybe Bania and Ovaltine works for you. I found it stupid and humourless. Perhaps Chester should have just let it go. I'm not going to hold a dumb "joke" over his head and definitely not gang up on him. He is not the reason this forum lost the flavour it once had.

The brilliant cast of informed characters whose interest extended beyond bashing planners for slashing a few floors off the top of a proposal are almost all gone.

Last edited:
It's back open now but ya that whole area is a mess. They released plans to actually pile down to bedrock for Millennium tower which is pretty deep down in that part of town (lot's of infill here).

It didn't settle evenly unfortunately and is often referred to as the leaning tower of America. Can you imagine trying to sell a unit in that tower?

Back