Toronto CIBC SQUARE | 241.39m | 50s | Hines | WilkinsonEyre

• Thread starter Suicidal Gingerbread Man
  • Start date
IMG_0161.jpeg
IMG_0159.jpeg

I mean, is it a huge fire? Or just what has caught fire is putting out a lot of smoke...cause it seems pretty contained to one point as opposed to the site being engulfed in flames.

...either way, I don't think anyone would be wanting to breathing in that smoke. Glad they're taking care of it in due haste!

I mean, is it a huge fire? Or just what has caught fire is putting out a lot of smoke...cause it seems pretty contained to one point as opposed to the site being engulfed in flames.

...either way, I don't think anyone would be wanting to breathing in that smoke. Glad they're taking care of it in due haste!
Certainly can't be too much that's flammable there yet but maybe some machinery over-heated.

This on CP 24
1693076699372.png

Last edited:

The fire or a portion of it appeared to be on the south side of the crash wall. Hard to imagine much of a fuel source there.
IMG_6466.jpeg

Are these panels combustible and still in place? Maybe they were using woods forms on the north / adjacent wall and they couldn’t be removed until these panels were removed?

3N8A5991.jpeg

Back