MIDDLE

IMG_3007.jpeg

BOTTOM

IMG_3008.jpeg

EASTSIDE

IMG_3009.jpeg

GREEN ROOF

IMG_3010.jpeg

The external part of the walkway from the Scotia Bank Arena to CIBC now appears to be almost finished; a couple more panels below it to attach (above west sidewalk on Bay). The escalators inside SBA that lead to it look like they are now finished and they have put up about 50% of the ceiling panels below the new walkway INSIDE SBA. They also seem to be tidying up the area inside SBA below the escalators and,, I hope,, will soon put back the artifacts that used to be displayed on the walls there.

@mburrrrr - a little late for a comment but you always seem to capture the entire spectrum of CIBC moods... sometimes in one frame. Bravo.

@Red Mars - also late to compliment your post... luvin the CIBC shot "Front-ed" with the historical foreground. :)

View attachment 269090

Pics don't do the justice but last night, three of the panels were lit around 12. I dont know if they were testing something.
That's excluding the light being reflected from the crane's light source?

(Your mobile camara is like mine. That is, it's got the J.J. Abrams lens flare thing going for it anytime it picks a light source at night. :( )

Back