Toronto Charlie Condos | 122.83m | 36s | Great Gulf | Diamond Schmitt

In any case, construction has most definitely not begun. The parking lot is full of cars this morning.

In an earlier stage of development, Charlie was originally called "The Victory" and this caused a lot of confusion on the forum.

They need to have another "sale". Units are well over $500 PSF....which I think is a bit much.

Has the sale they had ended? Units were around low $400psf range I thought?

You are right ... the sale price was around $425-450 PSF but i don't know if it's ended because it was still advertised in the latest condo guide.

Are you sure they are still selling at 500psf? It's taking for ever it seems for them to sell the last couple of units they need. I'm still hopeful construction will begin in June. Has anyone visited the sales centre lately?

I'm still hopeful construction will begin in June. Has anyone visited the sales centre lately?

I'm not. The noise from butt ugly Glas was really irritating particularly early in the morning. Of all the things that our useless politicians, particularly the municipal ones, stick their noses into why the hell haven't they changed the allowable daily start time for construction?! 7am (and sometimes earlier than that) is way too early and six days a week to boot!

I'm not. The noise from butt ugly Glas was really irritating particularly early in the morning. Of all the things that our useless politicians, particularly the municipal ones, stick their noses into why the hell haven't they changed the allowable daily start time for construction?! 7am (and sometimes earlier than that) is way too early and six days a week to boot!

Thats life in the big city:rolleyes:

How is Glas ugly?

Back