Toronto Casa III Condos | 179.52m | 55s | Cresford | a—A

casa3a16.jpg

203 meters.

Rezoning application to permit a 60-storey residential tower fronting Charles Street East (191.3 metres in height excluding mechanical penthouse, 203 metres in height including the mechanical penthouse) connected to an 8-storey office building fronting Hayden Street. The overall development would have a total gross floor area of 51,858 square metres, with 42,639 square metres of residential floor area (658 dwelling units) and 9,219 square metres of non-residential floor area. A total of 219 automobile parking spaces and 694 bicycle parking spaces are proposed.

Wow another 200m proposal, great news! So if this goes through , Casa III (665ft) will be about 60ft taller then Casa II (604ft)

Last edited:
Application: Mechanical(MS) Status: Not Started

TORONTO ON M4Y 1T1

Ward 27: Toronto Centre-Rosedale

Application#: 13 229003 HVA 00 MS Accepted Date: Oct 17, 2013

Project: Multiple Unit Building Building Permit Related(MS)

Description: HVAC - Proposal for addition (63m2) and alteration (152.5m2) to existing multiple unit building for a condo sales center.

I'm thrilled to read that the homes (62, 64, 66 Charles E.) will be, for the most part, unaffected by this project. If I read correctly androiduk's photo above will be the only portion of the homes demolished prior to excavation commencing, which is an add-on anyway.

According to the report, 61 Hayden St., a Georgian Revival structure dating back to 1868/69 and currently houses a travel agency, is also to be demolished as part of this project.
61HaydenSt.jpg

According to the report, 61 Hayden St., a Georgian Revival structure dating back to 1868/69 and currently houses a travel agency, is also to be demolished as part of this project.
61HaydenSt.jpg

I don't see anything remarkable about 61 Hayden, whatever may have existed has pretty much been stripped away. It's an orphan building on a service street.

Back