Toronto Casa | 147.52m | 46s | Cresford | a—A

But we'll have all have the stylish 6th floor to share and everyone has their own large balconies for outdoor fun.

I actually think Cresford was smart here by giving the PH level their own private paradise atop of Casa so they can charge them an exorbitant amount of money. Very smart. The views will be on par with those atop Manulife.

Ya...but they don't really need it because they will have the same view from their own unit and will already have plenty of balcony space. The 47th level I image will be more spacious...maybe 10 feet vs 5 feet? But I'm sure they penhouse buyers would be more than satisfied with the view from their own unit and large balcony to themselves on the 46th level with a common 47th level terrace...I don't know how much of a grand terrace it really will be for them as it will have a noisy mechanical unit I imagine.

rooftop terrace

But we'll have all have the stylish 6th floor to share and everyone has their own large balconies for outdoor fun.

I actually think Cresford was smart here by giving the PH level their own private paradise atop of Casa so they can charge them an exorbitant amount of money. Very smart. The views will be on par with those atop Manulife.

The centre portion of the 47th level is taken up by the building staircase and most likely the mechanical room. The rooftop terraces are about 1/3 of their respective floor plans but with wrap around views.

The centre portion of the 47th level is taken up by the building staircase and most likely the mechanical room. The rooftop terraces are about 1/3 of their respective floor plans but with wrap around views.

This is becoming a little more common with PH units. At Radio City for example the north tower's "04" PH suite has about 1/4 of the southern portion of the roof and many of the two-storey PH units in the south tower have a 3rd level of roof-deck space. My real estate agent (a friend) got me a viewing of the north tower's 04 PH suite when it was for sale and the roof deck is truly to die for. That said, I can see the value of giving premium PH buyers added outdoor space. To the right buyer spending huge $$$ it could really make or break a deal with that added space and unobstructed city/lake views.

Spire is the same way. On the 45th floor the biggest penthouse has a views from 3 sides of the building, and the giant terrace (that no other unit has) can be clearly seen from the ground, facing west (the terrace is on the west side, I mean).

Charles Street Canyon

3648629085_42f6d9755e_b.jpg

3649464892_625b84af67_b.jpg

Looks almost finished!!

Hey Guys,

I live overseas and bough a unit in Casa 3 years ago planning on moving back! it's great to see the building almost finished! looks amazing!
I whish I found this blog earlier. Thanks to all of you that post pics regularly, it's grate for those that don't live nearby to see the WIP.
Does anyone know when the first floors are starting to move in? What about the higher ones?

Thanks for the updates!

Hey Guys,

I live overseas and bough a unit in Casa 3 years ago planning on moving back! it's great to see the building almost finished! looks amazing!
I whish I found this blog earlier. Thanks to all of you that post pics regularly, it's grate for those that don't live nearby to see the WIP.
Does anyone know when the first floors are starting to move in? What about the higher ones?

Thanks for the updates!

Congrats on your purchase. You're lucky!
Welcome to Urban Toronto.

Last edited by a moderator:
move-in dates

Hey Guys,

Thanks for the updates!

Tentative move-in dates are mid December for lower floors and mid January for the upper. However, the sales rep told me he would expect it to be delayed a further month or 2.

June 27 2009 update

I ventured into Cresford's new presentation centre, nothing too exciting, but found out more about Casa's penthouses, there are four units on the top floor, each with 'floating stair' leading up to a private rooftop terrace for each PH unit ~

IMG_3941.jpg

Scaled Model

while I was at the presentation centre ~

IMG_3938.jpg

IMG_3939.jpg

IMG_3940.jpg

Fun with autostitch:

3672332977_c725d7e7cc_o.jpg

I ventured into Cresford's new presentation centre, nothing too exciting, but found out more about Casa's penthouses, there are four units on the top floor, each with 'floating stair' leading up to a private rooftop terrace for each PH unit ~

Those units are to die for. There are three 2 bed+den & one 2 bed ranging from 1600-2000 feet each, plus balcony and 2nd floor terrace areas.

Back