Toronto Casa | 147.52m | 46s | Cresford | a—A

/\ It is, or at least, it will be...:(

BTW, it seems like only a few days ago we were all talking about how that dozer' was getting lifted out with the crane!

Thanks Casaguy (again...)

Photos taken February 5, looking northwest Casa is at ground level.

2246006216_4604cd8f6b_b.jpg

Looking north with BSN in the background.
2246006222_c67025efa8_b.jpg

Casa... meet street level.

Street level... meet Casa.

From here on, flatter and compliment each other well... And feel free to snub your stout, pudgy sister across the street.

Thanks for the pics, current... I'll have to stop by this weekend to see for myself.

Casa Condominium Progress Feb 10, 2008

Ok, now I'm definitely starting to get impatient.

Jaborandi, are you still going by each day shouting "Hurry!" ?

DSCN2139.jpg

DSCN2136.jpg

DSCN2135.jpg

DSCN2133.jpg

streetlevel.jpg

Ok, now I'm definitely starting to get impatient.

Jaborandi, are you still going by each day shouting "Hurry!" ?

Oh yes, I'm still offering up words of encouragement and look how well it has worked so far. How long do you think before Casa passes BSN? I think it was mentioned earlier that Casa will involve steel construction - just wondering where they will store it seeing as it's a pretty tight site.

Oh yes, I'm still offering up words of encouragement and look how well it has worked so far. How long do you think before Casa passes BSN? I think it was mentioned earlier that Casa will involve steel construction - just wondering where they will store it seeing as it's a pretty tight site.

probably a month or 6 weeks until they meet, but casa would likely grow way faster because of the steel and because their workers weren't wankers at the beggining.

Casa Condominium Progress Feb 21, 2008

Oh yes, I'm still offering up words of encouragement and look how well it has worked so far.

Yes, jaborandi your positive re-inforcement is working quite well!

I couldn't believe how many workers were on the site this afternoon.

I don't think it'll be much longer before CASA surpasses BSN in terms of height. I'm thinking we'll start seeing the steel structure on top of the 4 floor podium unfold by May.

DSCN2176.jpg

DSCN2178.jpg

DSCN2187.jpg

DSCN2188.jpg

yeah...by may, if BSN is on it's 4th-5th floor...hell deserves to go down. they should already be working on the third floor by now!

Photos taken February 22, the north side looking west.

2287517476_0edca3cdd1_b.jpg

2287517478_e3f2a87c2c_b.jpg

Looking north towards BSN (working on the third floor).
2287517474_ecb029fc2f_b.jpg

Back