Toronto BMO Field Renovations | ?m | ?s | MLSE | Gensler

I suspect they have a lot of sod available to replace most of the field - as they have done before.

Went to see the Cup at Metro Convention Centre yesterday and can't wait for tonight. Go RedBlacks! I don't think anyone can stop the Stamps this year but anything can happen in football. Will be nice seeing what the stadium looks like with 35,000.

What a fabulous game. BMO looked awesome and turned out to be a great venue for Canada's national football championship.

image.jpg

Courtesy of cp24

Looks like the grounds crew does a better job removing the football lines then the rogers centre crew ever did you could always still make them out a day or so later at jays games.

I think it's being played at the Rogers centre. One it will be a lot warmer for the players and two they may be getting it ready for the centennial classic.

Dear God please no. Is that just speculation or was it said somewhere?
Anyway, for now it says it will be at BMO on Stubhub:
Screen Shot 2016-11-30 at 11.39.09 PM.png

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-11-30 at 11.39.09 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-11-30 at 11.39.09 PM.png
    163.3 KB · Views: 977
Dear God please no. Is that just speculation or was it said somewhere?
Anyway, for now it says it will be at BMO on Stubhub:
View attachment 92939
I don't know I'm just going by what my brothers have been saying and they follow this stuff more than I do sports wise that is. I know when they did the outdoor NHL game in Buffalo it took them a few weeks to get it ready for the ice surface but that was because of how the feild slopes there I'm not sure how much prep they will have to do at BMO for it but I think that they would want to be in there as soon as possible to get it ready.

It's at BMO.

Back