Toronto Blythwood at Huntington | ?m | 9s | Concert | Kirkor Architects

I live just across the street and can tell you that the site remains 'kept'. The lawns are cut regularly, I see the in ground sprinklers watering every day, and anytime any of the potted plants in front are ever knocked over (storm, kids, etc.), they are put back in place within a day. They recently removed them altogether as they were being knocked over on a nightly basis for about a week.

I just assumed that they were simply in a holding pattern and once things turned around they'd re-launch.

Compare this to Stratford just up the street and it's worlds different. There the site has been totally abandoned with the grass growing wild, graffiti on the walls, some sections of walls torn down, etc.

thanks for the 'live' update from Bayview TheProfessor ~

its reassuring to know that Tridel is maintaining their property even when Huntington may not be a GO at this time ... that speaks corporate image ... unlike the mess that Cresford's left behind down the street at Stratford (similar to the mess they've left @ MYC :mad:)

Blythwood at Huntington- Tride-Concert Properties Luxury Condominium Coming Soon

Blythwood at Huntington is coming Spring 2010 with 2 bedroom suite designs starting from the mid $500,000's. The registration form and website is now up.

blythwood-elevation-1200.jpg

Master Plan

masterplan_500.jpg

Neighbourhood

aerial_900.jpg

Last edited:
looks like Tridel is repackaging The Huntington into 2 separate phases preparing for relaunch, certainly a good sign for this development ... with price points now starting from mid $500K, lowered from the previous $1 million starting price~

it appears that 1 additional floor has been added to the building, now totally 8 storeys

A recap of the previous concept scaled model for The Hungington can be seen on the Myles Burke Architectural Models' website :)

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg
9.jpg

Blythwood at Huntington's Amenities (computer renderings)

Swimming Pool
blythwood-pool-01-1200.jpg

Party Room
blythwood-party-01-1200.jpg

Fitness Centre
blythwood-fitness-01-1200.jpg

More renderings to come soon.

Since I really love this building could I buy the entire building and live in it? I'm looking for a large fake English Mansion to live in, and I think this location is perfect. It's also conveniently located next door to those underground condos....

Last edited:
Since I really love this building could I buy the entire building and live in it? I'm looking for a large fake English Mansion to live in, and I think this location is perfect. It's also conveniently located next door to those underground condos....

Wow, that was such a useful post :rolleyes:

Crews spent the better part of the day putting up new hoarding along the site facing Bayview. Hopefully Tridel has a better outcome with this new version of the project.

went to the sales office this weekend, I was disappointed by this latest proposal ...

I do like classic traditional looking condos like Aria or St. Gabriel Village(some call them fake), as well as Huntington's original design, but I found the facade of Blythwood @ Huntington a little plain ... if I had the money (should I ever), I would consider One Post Road or Cheddington over this project (in all due respect to Tridel)

Back