Toronto Bauhaus Condos | 110.9m | 32s | Lamb Dev Corp | a—A

IMG_3586.JPG

Is there a chance that we could see a delay in occupancy? I don’t think I will qualify for the mortgage
Hi,
Sorry, I don’t know much about this project. I just happened to walk by it and took a picture of the construction progress.
I searched online and found a move in date of February 2025. I’m not sure if that will actually be the case, as it could get delayed.
If you purchased a unit here, ask the developer when the move in date is, and if it might get delayed.

Hi,
Sorry, I don’t know much about this project. I just happened to walk by it and took a picture of the construction progress.
I searched online and found a move in date of February 2025. I’m not sure if that will actually be the case, as it could get delayed.
If you purchased a unit here, ask the developer when the move in date is, and if it might get delayed.

Thanks for your reply. I appreciate

Hi,
It is at about floor 7 of 32. It is VERY unlikely to be occupied in February 2025, even if it had a competent developer.

Back