Toronto Aura at College Park | 271.87m | 78s | Canderel | Graziani + Corazza

Somehow it looks better with residents in and curtains up. The only other condo tower I've experienced that with is X. I'm still trying wrap my head around that.

mafaldaboy, without a doubt those are the best shots of Aura I've ever seen, and some of the best contemporary shots of Yonge Street I've ever seen. Great work!!!

Mafaldaboy, brilliant shots. Did you use a perspective correcting lens or perspective correcting photoshop? I'm guessing the former.

I hope the city fast tracks any proposals for tall buildings next to Aura. that way the lower 50 storeys of trash would be hidden nicely out of view.

The higher this gets, the nicer it looks.

20140130_082016.jpg

From my "hotel" room at Toronto General.

Attachments

• 20140130_082016.jpg
    20140130_082016.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 814
How can you not like those quirky curves? As much as I hate the inside of this building, I can't help but admire it's one-of-a-kind, quirky design. I wait anxiously, for the roof feature and lighting. Nice pics, Steveve.

Last edited:
Great pics guys. Although the designer side of my brain has some issues with this building, the skyscraper geek side loves it... and the skyscraper geek side is winning over right now.

Back