Bay Street Condos.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 671
  • Aura Condo Construction.jpg
    Aura Condo Construction.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 622
  • Aura Condo Close-UP.jpg
    Aura Condo Close-UP.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 610
Has Aura got the most units of any condo tower in Canada? I can't think of any that would have more. It looks huge.

10 foot ceiling heights start at the penthouse suites on the 75th floor. So they have one more floor to go of residential, and then mechanicals.

Great photos all, thanks!

They still have the 76th, 77th, 78th and 79th floors to go (all of which will be 10 feet or more ceiling heights). Then, at least another 5 floors for mechanical.

So still plenty of height to come. :D

Great photos all, thanks!

They still have the 76th, 77th, 78th and 79th floors to go (all of which will be 10 feet or more ceiling heights). Then, at least another 5 floors for mechanical.

So still plenty of height to come. :D

it looks like a window already fell out from the last pic

Here's one I have: What's going on with the missing display screen in the "notch" at the corner of Yonge/Gerrard?

Here's one I have: What's going on with the missing display screen in the "notch" at the corner of Yonge/Gerrard?
I was gonna ask that one too. I'd imagine that they would have to put one there with all the wiring still there, and the custom notch. It's not like a video board would be unusual for the area.

Have questions about Aura? Design, base, retail area etc. We're going to be talking to the developer so lay them on me so we can ask directly.

I'd like to know, firstly, what their thought process was with the micro retail spaces in the basement, and secondly, whether or not those spaces have been designed such that they can be joined or consolidated in the future.

Back