Toronto Aura at College Park | 271.87m | 78s | Canderel | Graziani + Corazza

adHominem: I love the new look, don't get me wrong. But as a flickr pro user, I paid for a service that has been replaced with watered down features. People have paid for this service and didn't expect the rug being pulled out from under them. How would you feel if you bought a bottle of fine champagne and halfway through it turned to Manishewitz? This is way too off topic though - feel free to reply via PM so we can avoid pissing anyone off.

Last edited:
An ominous looking screen capture from the Aura Webcam:

izh8ACd.jpg

The elevator boys seem to be really holding this project up. Is it the same with other construction in the city?

Thnx! Trying to contribute photo updates here more often now that I've got an iPhone! :)

Very cool shot! I did a double-take to realize that it was Aura. Isn`t the iPhone camera great? That`s all I use to take construction photos haha.

The elevator boys seem to be really holding this project up. Is it the same with other construction in the city?

I wondered what was going on with this project. They have been working on the current floor for over two weeks now. Hopefully the labor dispute gets resolved soon. I can't wait for this to top out.

How is the elevator technician strike responsible for delaying the actual construction of buildings?
If memory serves all of the construction trade collective agreements were consolidated back in the late 90's so that this wouldn't happen.

How is the elevator technician strike responsible for delaying the actual construction of buildings?
If memory serves all of the construction trade collective agreements were consolidated back in the late 90's so that this wouldn't happen.

If you can't get it up... :)

No, all trades negotiate separately. Some projects might go ahead with provisions to avert work stoppages (Pearson is a good example), but strikes can still happen in the industry at large

Back