Toronto Aura at College Park | 271.87m | 78s | Canderel | Graziani + Corazza

corner unit 2+1+2 for around 800
Wow! i would have guessed over 1M for even the smallest units on the top 5 floors. Thats a damn good buy. Ur guna be sitting on a gold mine, not to mention the spectacular views corner units provide. Sorry again for the rude question, couldnt help it. haha my jaw dropped when i read ur post.

Ya no worries. My agents office had to call him and confirm the floor as their office is in K/W and the highest floor their is around 20 or 30. Agent said "girl asked if you were a rockstar or celebrity?" lol. I am excited, only problem the project is about 4-5 months behind schedule already. We got news letter in early Feb saying that assignments would start around July when the 5th residential floor was completed. Well right now they are still on the 4th Commercial floor so another 2months at 1 floor per week. Plus finishes and its getting cool already. The project is massive, the construction of the podium towers over you when you walk by.

72nd is still considered executive level. As for now I am on 69th, but will get bumped to 72 once(if) the increase gets approved/ announced. I am on board at CP1 and we did a building tour to fully see the scope of the day to day operations including roof :). yes i live on 34th floor of cp1. @somemid it was a corner unit 2+1+2 for around 800

LUCKY!!!!!!! and you were already lucky to begin with on the 34th floor of ROCP.... and i assume you're not afraid of heights as well, lol!

and.... you'd better have a camera with you get your keys!!!! we want in on the views!!!!!

edit: by 2 + 1 + 2, is that 2 bedroom?... what is the order again for bedroom, washroom, etc?.. (sorry i'm not really into real estate... i'll learn these things when i'm old enough to buy a house hehe)

2 bedrom + den/study + 2 washrooms. North East corner so can see about 200* around. 1150 sq ft. you eventually get used to the height. I cant wait for wind and swaying. That is gonna be fun. Not sure of the resale now. I want to live there just so i can say, I lived on the 72nd floor. Get to see the sunsets too

North East corner so can see about 200* around. 1150 sq ft. you eventually get used to the height. I cant wait for wind and swaying. That is gonna be fun. Not sure of the resale now. I want to live there just so i can say, I lived on the 72nd floor. Get to see the sunsets too

Damn i would pay good money just to even have that view for 2 hours to film a time lapse, let alone living there! You must be glued to this forum and the live cam (grrr hope they fix it) watching your future home rise. The wait would kill me but when shes built, im sure my jealousy will set in hahah

Last edited:
hahahah no i live at cp1 on 34th floor SW corner, so the construction view photos are my office window. I can stare at it all day. Same was when CP1 was being built, my desk at ING/ INtact was right by the window, so I could see them building floors 30 and up, then CP2 after. Was nuts we would be playing video games and the crane would swing by 2 feet from the window.

the way the building is angled and the amount of glass you have you do. Now i can see sunrise all the way past sunset and those are more than 180 degrees. So 1 st thomas all the way to past beaches area.

the way the building is angled and the amount of glass you have you do. Now i can see sunrise all the way past sunset and those are more than 180 degrees. So 1 st thomas all the way to past beaches area.
Just held a compass up my screen looking at the area with google maps, and i now see what you mean....a northeast corner unit would have quite the panorama (especially with all the development in the yonge/bloor area)
and like toronto3 said in the post above;
take pics like crazy when your officially moved in...... it is your duty............................envy much

(im an amateur photographer and the though of even 20 minutes with that view makes me drool)

I too would love an extra 3 floors added. However, the City of Toronto application status website no longer lists the application for 3 extra floors...

Not sure, but the builder may have withdrawn this application. :(

I'm thinking that you are one person who will not have any difficulty finding people to help on moving day. How much help they'll be and not simply there to enjoy the views is another matter.

Back