Toronto Aura at College Park | 271.87m | 78s | Canderel | Graziani + Corazza

wow. never realized that! that's pretty funny. lol! but a pretty cool address.

Stevie..I like your music but..The number is really really bad!! Ask any Chinese friend what is the meaning..it just doesn't go with such a high tower!! too bad it wasn't 888 (rich,rich,rich) but that would move it up yonge street near 1 Bloor!!!

Municipal address, as given on the purchase documents, is 388 Yonge Street.

444, Yonge Street, might refer to another building up the street.

444 Yonge Street is the original 7 storeys College Park building (with Metro, Winners, Tim Hortons, Carlu, etc)

424 Yonge Street is the College Park Apartments (rental) building

Triple 4 Yonge Street, I believe.

444 Yonge Street.... Hmmmm... It would be amazing if they sold any of the units to Chinese investors.

:p
It is definitely 444 Yonge St., and yes, they sold many units to Chinese investors. I think the old superstitions are fading fast.
I lived in the building where the sales office is located and was also surprised at the amount of Chinese in the line-up when sales started.

The address is 388 Yong Street. You should know the address if you are a buyer. 388=You are very very very lucky.

Last edited:
Superstitions are completely silly and pointless to anyone with any sense. Id live gladly in either 444 or 888 and feel lucky to be alive and living in a great city like Toronto.

The address is 388 Yong Street. You should know the address if you are a buyer. 388=You are very very very lucky.

You are correct. I checked my agreement and it is indeed 388 Yonge St. Thanks for the correction. I feel luckier already! :)

I think it would be cool to have an address wtih repeating numbers, whatever # it may be ....

Ask all the residents of the apartment building at 666 Spadina how they feel about it. They probably say "Meh".

I used to live there in my university days, and was profoundly disappointed that there wasn't an apartment 1313.

Back