Toronto Aura at College Park | 271.87m | 78s | Canderel | Graziani + Corazza

wow. somethings really sick about this shot, the way the camera sorta titls up, gives you a sense that this is a downtown intersection in the making.. massive building towering above :D

You are right steveve!!

This is a downtown intersection in the making, I was walking by a couple nights ago, and while the space at the intersection isn't huge, the square and the park behind the building, with the patios and all will give Dundas Square a run for the money. I'm pretty sure the potheads will have to find a new hangout after this one is complete.

I'm pretty sure the potheads will have to find a new hangout after this one is complete.

Until they run out of places to go, then they end up in prison for a victimless crime being fed and housed on our tax dollars. Wouldn't that be swell

And thank you steveve :) Good to hear some positive feedback as opposed to stArchitect's trolling

You are right steveve!!

This is a downtown intersection in the making,

and i fully just realized, when 460 Yonge is built, we'll have a less empty street wall in this view, gonna be a lot more balanced!

460 yonge should pop out just behind shops @ College Park, it'll also block out the future 50 bloor from this view,

The itsy bitsy spider climbed up R O C P

uGxee.jpg

Razz, i noticed you are taking shots from the east facing west, as well as shots from the west facing east. Both from really good vantage points. What are the 2 buildings you are getting these amazing views from if you dont mind me asking
Great pics btw

on closer inspection it appears all the shots are actually shot from the same location. Oops awesome shots razz. looks like you got a hell of a view

Earlier, when UT had first reported that Canderel is planning to/has applied for variance to add 3 additional floors, 'rumour' was denied by none other than vice-president, Marketing -- Mr. Riz Dhanji.

Perhaps, someone with contacts with the 'insiders' could look into this.

Seems like they have the the extra 3 storey approval

Canderel is building the tallest residential skyscraper in Canada

Canderel has been on the leading edge in creating some of Toronto’s hottest neighbourhoods and raising the bar for condo design.

They have raised the bar quite high: Aura at College Park, being built at Yonge St. and Gerrard St. W., holds the title of tallest residential skyscraper in Canada, soaring to 78 storeys once it’s finished in 2014. Aura also boasts Canada’s biggest penthouse, priced at $18.3 million, with 11,370 square feet of living space and unimpeded views of the city.
http://www.thestar.com/specialsecti...-the-tallest-residential-skyscraper-in-canada

I thought we've known that for awhile? And seeing it in the Star is meaningless to me, I suspect they're using this forum for a lot of their fact checking anyway.

Oddly enough, on the Aura web site, they have the penthouses listed as floors 75 & 76 (4 penthouses per floor), floor 78 (sub penthouses, 2 per floor) & floor 79 the main penthouse. But it's a 78-storey building. What happened to the 77th floor? Maybe Aura can't count. :)

Oddly enough, on the Aura web site, they have the penthouses listed as floors 75 & 76 (4 penthouses per floor), floor 78 (sub penthouses, 2 per floor) & floor 79 the main penthouse. But it's a 78-storey building. What happened to the 77th floor? Maybe Aura can't count. :)

Simple. No 13th floor
78th = 79th

Back