Toronto Aura at College Park | 271.87m | 78s | Canderel | Graziani + Corazza

Wow, that PATH map is so inaccurate it borders on offensive. If you look at the link below, it misplaces the location of the Condo at College/Yonge. Well, it puts the location in the right area (technically) but that is only because it got Gerrard and College street wrong, and instead should have accurately labelled them Edward and Gerrard. It doesn't show College at all. It keeps Elm off the map and makes it appear as if Edward (they call it Gerrard) and Gerrard (they call it College) are one building apart. They also show a dotted line where BA was filled in but not a dotted line for the proposed Aura connection? This is a horrible representation of geography and completley lies about the neighbourhood.

http://collegeparkcondos.com/thepath.html

Wow, that PATH map is so inaccurate it borders on offensive. If you look at the link below, it misplaces the location of the Condo at College/Yonge. Well, it puts the location in the right area (technically) but that is only because it got Gerrard and College street wrong, and instead should have accurately labelled them Edward and Gerrard. It doesn't show College at all. It keeps Elm off the map and makes it appear as if Edward (they call it Gerrard) and Gerrard (they call it College) are one building apart. They also show a dotted line where BA was filled in but not a dotted line for the proposed Aura connection? This is a horrible representation of geography and completley lies about the neighbourhood.

http://collegeparkcondos.com/thepath.html

I just noticed that too when I clicked on the link. It's wildly out of scale too, not that it states that it is to scale. The connection from Aura to the Atrium or Ryerson (I seem to recall the eventual plan was to connect to Ryerson) looks like it's a small link when of course it isn't at all.

Aura by me

5470823699_1c28952693_b.jpg

5470834885_af81fb691b_b.jpg

Jasonzed, thanks for the nice pictures. Please keep feeding us pictures of construction progress periodically. Moving-in date is coming closer and closer and, needless to say, I am excited.

Once again, thanks for the nice pictures.

i cannot say wow enough! wow. some incredible stuff happening. This thing is sealing up the "ground level" title with each and every day. incredible stuff. it seems like yesterday when we still had a parking lot! wow. good job construction team! lets build this :D

i cannot say wow enough! wow. some incredible stuff happening. This thing is sealing up the "ground level" title with each and every day. incredible stuff. it seems like yesterday when we still had a parking lot! wow. good job construction team! lets build this :D

Truthfully this thing may be half way up by the end of next year.

Back