Toronto Aura at College Park | 271.87m | 78s | Canderel | Graziani + Corazza

yes, I know... I was being sarcastic because as we can see in the 1BE thread that the facts and interpretations of them are still very much up in the air. (IMHO)

NATIONAL POST

Work on One Bloor to continue after loan deal

huh? work to continue? what work? Guess we all missed that part. :confused:

Me thinks the National Post is looking at the wrong building. Someone needs to tell them that One Bloor is at Bloor & Young, not Bloor & Bedford that would be One Bedford. Simple enough of a mistake I suppose. And for the record National Post, construction on that building never actually stopped, it was just imperceptible to the naked eye for about 6 months.

Last edited:
No more discussion about One Bloor or One Bedford in this thread please.

any news on construction?

So it looks like the tentative construction date of late August is not going to happen?

Anyone have updated news on when it will be pushed back to?:confused:

Whenever I am in the area I like to look around the parking lot to see if there are any notices that it (the parking lot) will be closing. I would expect that to be the first sign.

I just called the sales office, the starting date has already postponed to the end of the year, but we all know it's impossible to start digging in winter. They denied any financial hardness and boast they're the best selling condo and wouldn't fail as Bloor 1.

It's closer to four feet and why should it even matter. A little ice makes no difference to an excavator.

The issue is whether or not the ground is frozen. In December the ground is usually not frozen yet. If it is frozen then it's like a little back-hoe on an ice cube. Hard on equipment and costly because it will take longer.

Back