Barehill.jpg
Barehill1.jpg
Barehill3.jpg
Hilltop.jpg
In1.jpg
in2.jpg
In3.jpg
In5.jpg

Shall I add more watermarks? @Bibi L @Johnny Au ;)

Got some very hidden ones!
I also recommend to watch out for image compression. Make sure your watermarks don’t become unreadable due to compression. Images on most websites are compressed to a much smaller file, where I’ve noticed some of my and your watermarks becoming unreadable! So I recommend to make sure to compensate for compression. Possibly making the text not blend in too well with surroundings (I like my watermarks to blend in, in case someone gets rid of it. So it looks like it’s part of the picture. But not too much where to the point where it isn’t readable) or don’t make it too small. I like to add some obvious ones and some hidden ones.

Got some very hidden ones!
I also recommend to watch out for image compression. Make sure your watermarks don’t become unreadable due to compression. Images on most websites are compressed to a much smaller file, where I’ve noticed some of my and your watermarks becoming unreadable! So I recommend to make sure to compensate for compression. Possibly making the text not blend in too well with surroundings (I like my watermarks to blend in, in case someone gets rid of it. So it looks like it’s part of the picture. But not too much where to the point where it isn’t readable) or don’t make it too small. I like to add some obvious ones and some hidden ones.
There's a reason why I make my watermarks easily legible, especially for those viewing my photos on a smartphone.

There's a reason why I make my watermarks easily legible, especially for those viewing my photos on a smartphone.
When I make mine big and easily readable, I like to put it in a spot that looks like it was not edited there. Of course I also add smaller ones in strange places that someone would not easily find, as in case it is edited out, there are some other secret ones!
I place them everywhere on the photo in case the photo is used in a video, where they might crop in and the watermark might be in the corner, rendering it useless. So I also try to place a whole bunch in the centre, and outer areas.

Back