Toronto Artistry Condos | 103.5m | 29s | Tribute | Graziani + Corazza

20231225_113701.jpg
20231225_130002.jpg
20231225_130028.jpg
20231225_130056.jpg
20231225_130422.jpg

I am holding off judgement until I see the window installation business here..as this will define for me whether this building will be a squat version of the AntiSocial at Church + Dundas or not.

I am holding off judgement until I see the window installation business here..as this will define for me whether this building will be a squat version of the AntiSocial at Church + Dundas or not.
I don't think that it will be quite that bad as the slab looks to have more curved waves to it rather than it being straight edges like at church and dundas

...window wall poking out at the top of the slab bits I see.

First row of windows is in in my pictures but you can't really see it in them. It's...exactly as you'd expect from this team.

As this project continues to rise, it really exerts itself on how prominent it'll be from various view vistas. It'll be the first point of notable height when viewed from the south, west, and to a certain degree from the north. It'll also feature quite prominently while passing by along Dundas approaching it from the east, especially with the slight angulation on Dundas and the extra wide sidewalk (or "square") in front of the police station. Sort of becoming it's own view terminus.

Now remember...

As this project continues to rise, it really exerts itself on how prominent it'll be from various view vistas. It'll be the first point of notable height when viewed from the south, west, and to a certain degree from the north. It'll also feature quite prominently while passing by along Dundas approaching it from the east, especially with the slight angulation on Dundas and the extra wide sidewalk (or "square") in front of the police station. Sort of becoming it's own view terminus.
>.<

Back