Toronto Artistry Condos | 103.5m | 29s | Tribute | Graziani + Corazza

Taken Yesterday
IMG_2762.jpeg

Seems like they're coming to CoA to "alter the development standards for a 32-storey mixed-use building" https://www.toronto.ca/city-governm...nt/application-details/?id=5357000&pid=216702

Good post; so quiet it went largely unnoticed......

This is the ask: (From the Cover Letter)

@Art Tsai should be notified. Art, you may wish to hold off any updates til Wednesday when we know the outcome of the hearing.

1702326009453.png

The hearing is scheduled for Dec 13th which is this Wednesday.

I like the super imposing presence, but not that grey.

It blocks a very nice view of an attractive church. I myself am not religious, but w/no offense intended to those that are, I think the building would make a lovely art gallery.............

What's going in front of it......here, is franken-art.

Although, blocking view of that church and looking like franken-art are really two different things here. Although, I gather that being franken-art is not helping it's case of why it needs to block said church...

Good post; so quiet it went largely unnoticed......

This is the ask: (From the Cover Letter)

@Art Tsai should be notified. Art, you may wish to hold off any updates til Wednesday when we know the outcome of the hearing.

View attachment 526422

The hearing is scheduled for Dec 13th which is this Wednesday.
The Committee of Adjustment granted the ask yesterday, and we have a front page story today.

Yes, it blocks the view of the church from the southeast, but I’m still glad it will give a better view of the frontage and spires from Dundas and McCaul.

Not a fan of the grey though.

Wait, when did this change from red to charcoal "brick"? That was the one element that wasn't miserable, now it's even more dreary.

Back