Toronto Artistry Condos | 103.5m | 29s | Tribute | Graziani + Corazza

I guess I just missed a couple of UT members today - March 13-2024. I wished I had missed this site. It\'s really ugly.
20240313_083437-jpg.547847

^ Nice shot. That dumpster gave me hope that Fartistry Condos was going to end up where it belongs.

Last edited:
Seeing this beautiful example of G+C's work REALLY made my day today. Just look at that white cladding shine!
View attachment 552982View attachment 552983View attachment 552984

(Sarcastic Lee, or as I'll just put after my posts on this thread from now on, SL*)
Hard to see in these photos but the rounded corners of the white cladding is unforgiveable and an eyesore that I cannot unsee - I will take a photo when I have a chance but picture the difference between curved glass and segmented glass but with metal flashing.

1712088625568.png

Everything about this project is unforgivable! >.<

Once you clear the podium, it’s not SO so bad.. the execution’s pretty cheap, but I really quite like the balcony design. I think it’ll ultimately look ok from a distance. We’ll see.

The podium though… between XO at King and Dufferin and The 1200 Dundas West, I thought I’d seen the worst that precast brick had to offer. I was incorrect.

Back