Mississauga Absolute World | 169.77m | 56s | Cityzen | MAD architects

I liked the song^

From today
20111206002.jpg

Whoah! taken from near the top of Marilyn! very nice pics, Jason...

It's really too bad they couldn't have found a better way to incorporate those townhomes on the old Absolute development into the Absolute World development.

I've never really liked these for some reason, the glass looks really low quality to me.
Anyone know if the top part is going to be clad in a different material?

sct1984: if by interior shots you mean of units in the building, those belong in the real estate thread for Absolute. Shots of common elements are welcome in this thread.

sentinel: never really liked what, these towers? really? just because you don't perceive the glass to be of the highest quality?

gristle: cityzen has told us more than once on this thread that the tops have not received their final cladding yet.

interchange42: For a mod, you seem to have issues with people's personal opinions. Sentinel has no obligation to admire or even like this building.

Anyways, I think these towers are pretty awesome, but the ground level is a dog's breakfast. The square podium section, plus the strange open piazza space, and then that addition going on to the end of the row of townhouses. Way too much different stuff going on there.

And the powder blue spandrel around the lobby looks terribly cheap.

Last edited:

Back