Toronto 88 Scott Street | 203.9m | 58s | Concert | P + S / IBI

That rendering is not part of the marketing images for the building. It likely was only intended to show privately to potential retailers. As we've all seen recently, some renderings that developers never intended to appear online (or at least not yet) have made it up (eg. 3C Waterfront c/o Claude Cormier).

An interesting part of this development is the significant amount of office space being built, close to the amount in the building be replaced !

Why is this Building rated 4 STARS here whiles the likes of AURA and Festival Tower rated Five STARS? What's going on here? Can someone explain how these developments are rated here on the Forum?
Thanks

Why is this Building rated 4 STARS here whiles the likes of AURA and Festival Tower rated Five STARS? What's going on here? Can someone explain how these developments are rated here on the Forum?
Thanks

At the top of the page you can see a link that says "Rate This Thread" which allows forum members to rate each thread. Under the voting menu, if you hover your mouse over the "Current Rating" for this thread, you can see that only three people have actually voted.

At the top of the page you can see a link that says "Rate This Thread" which allows forum members to rate each thread. Under the voting menu, if you hover your mouse over the "Current Rating" for this thread, you can see that only three people have actually voted.

Thanks Ramako

Construction delays have become quite commonplace nowadays. 4-5 years is about how long it takes for a standard condo. 88 Scott will be a larger tower and features a rebuilt (?) base modeled after the existing building so those will be additional factors.

2018 might sound about right...haha hard to imagine I'll be in my late-20's by then. lol

Last edited:
I saw some Cityplace building from the Gardiner (Gardiner/Spanida). It has random boxes along the building, floating balconies, and window-wall facade.

Basically looks like what 88Scott might look like. Can't say I hate it. If it's any better, I wouldn't complain.

Back