Toronto 83 Redpath Ave | ?m | 21s | The Benvenuto Group | Sweeny &Co

83 Redpath

I am in vancouver and I am considering to buy a condo in Toronto since the prices here are Unaffordable, I though about 83 Redpath since I used to live in that area and I love it.

Any comments about the builder? the location?. I know the sales will start at the end of June and I am register but it could be great to know others people opinion.

www.83redpath.com

83 Redpath

does anybody knows about this new project?

www.83redpath.com

I like the location but I don't know anything about the builder.

any comments

Toronto Star Saturday June 9, 2007
Site close to buzz of midtown avenues

Residents will have access to clubs, cafés and boutique shops as well as views of the lake
Jun 09, 2007 04:30 AM

Live on a quiet, tree-lined street in the Yonge and Eglinton area of Toronto, but be a couple of blocks from the buzz of shops and restaurants. That will be the environment for buyers at Benvenuto Group's 83 Redpath condo, a 21-storey tower that will have views to the lake.

"The location is fabulous,'' says Barbara Lawlor, president of Baker Real Estate in Toronto and broker for the site.

"This area is a bustling and thriving part of the city. The subway is within walking distance. There's a terrific nightlife, restaurants, clubs, shops and specialty boutiques not only on Yonge and Eglinton, but on Mount Pleasant and Bayview Avenues, too."

The location also provides scenic views.

"It's an unusual thing for a condo tower in this area to have such spectacular views. The south views are out over houses, so you can see right down to the lake," says Lawlor.

There are 207 suites including one- and two-bedroom suites, with and without dens, starting at $199,900. Suite sizes range from 544 to 1,251 square feet.

"In a location like this, this condo will attract first-time buyers for the small suites and investors because it is a popular area with plenty of amenities. However, empty nesters who used to live in the area, but don't want the upkeep of their house any longer, will like this condo too.

"We're finding that even people from age 55 want to give up stairs and live on one level," says Lawlor.

There will be nine- and 10-foot ceilings for the ground floor and penthouse suites.

Finishes arranged by Bryon Patton and Associates include granite countertops, glass shower walls and designer cabinetry.

The finishes will be available in four different packages that reflect a variety of styles from edgy to relaxed. Four stainless steel kitchen appliances, as well as a washer and dryer are included.

The building will be Green Globes-certified. Through features such as individual suite metering of electricity and water, Energy Star appliances and high-efficiency heating system, the condo will outperform many conventional buildings in terms of sustainability and energy efficiency.

"Amenities include a theatre room, boardroom and guest suites. There are fitness facilities, a half-court basketball court and a room for yoga or Pilates. There's also a rooftop terrace and party room for entertaining, dining or lounging," says Lawlor.

It will have an outdoor pool table, Jacuzzi, outdoor showers, reflecting pool and barbecue. Concierge service will be offered from the two-storey lobby.

The sales centre and model suite are scheduled to open in late June. Register at www.83redpath.com or call 416-485-8483.

83 Redpath

Anny,
I am the project developer and I'd love to personally walk you through the sales centre of this exciting new project. I am sure you will be impressed. The Sales Centre can be reached at 416.485-8483.
Thanks for your interest,
Mitchell

The building has sold nearly 3/4 of the units. There will also be five townhomes facing Redpath in addition to the tower.

83 redpath

nice building, good alternative if you couldnt get into minto, but a little to expensive, its going for about 500 bucks a square foot!

minto was selling at just over 350 bucks a square foot up untill it basically sold out recently, much cheaper and much better location, i dont think home prices appreciated that much in that short a time period......

hey did anyone see the article about this building in this weekend's toronto sun? do you know where i can get a copy of it?

Starting soon?

As far as I can tell construction has still not started on this project.

It appears they are waiting until the spring to break ground. Seems only logical.

The sales centre has been closed for a few weeks now and some construction has started on the east side of the lot near the front of 18 Brownlow. They tore up the entrance ramp to the 18 Brownlow underground garage and are doing some work down there. Site prep work, I guess.

I posted some photos in my photo thread: http://www.urbantoronto.ca/showthread.php?t=8295

Back