Toronto 793 Don Mills | 202m | 60s | Menkes | Sweeny &Co

This is massive as is for the area. I'm not exactly happy to see this much density packed in the way it is with this propsal, but thats only because of the lack of social infrastructure in this area, along with the lack of varied uses prposed on sote to make this a more self sufficient community, especially with regards to school space. The demand for schools is already putting a large strain on local educational facilities.

Tons of new housing on a current parking lot, within walking distance of three subway stations, new elementary school, many employment locations, etc. Great. Build it. This is what we need. City will get mountains of cash from DCs, taxes, CBC, etc. Everyone wins. Let's go.

With two subway lines here, parking should be cut in half. Use some of that space for more community services/spaces instead.

Also, how can anyone call 11s a "podium" with a straight face!'

And 1.5 sq.m. of amenity space seems on the low side; isn't it usually 3-4?

It's still just 1 spot per 4 units, but still. I don't think it's unreasonable for this to be fully transit geared.
Is there still a minimum requirement or is this just the developer deciding to build parking?

Knowing that the bike share e bikes are limited to 25kmh just makes me want to buy my own ebike even more. I thought the bike share ones were fast, privately owned ones are limited to 32km/h!

This one has wandered off to the OLT. As I suggested it would a few posts back.

1680532658633.png

Case Management Conference is scheduled for June 16th, 2023.

Back