Hamilton 75 James Condos | 108m | 34s | LIUNA | Graziani + Corazza

1.png

Some drone photos from SSP. This is starting to overtake the height of it's three-storey neighbours and, except for the church steeple, should be the tallest building for a block around by the end of October.

View attachment 510771

View attachment 510772
It’s taking forever to break past these first 3 floors, it feels like. But, good things take time I suppose.

Gamechanger for sure in this part of downtown, sure this will appeal to the Go Trainers , and hopefully encourages the rebirth of the Connoly (sp?) project
Milborne group, the developing firm that owns 75 James south, purchased the Connolly lands, as well as the rights to the tower plans last year, and recently had the heritage paperwork renewed. One would have to believe that the Connolly is next on their to-do list once construction on this side of the street cools down.

Milborne group, the developing firm that owns 75 James south, purchased the Connolly lands, as well as the rights to the tower plans last year, and recently had the heritage paperwork renewed. One would have to believe that the Connolly is next on their to-do list once construction on this side of the street cools down.
I would really hope so. It's looking really rough.

Milborne Group is a condo marketing firm, not a developer:

Which is all the more curious as to why they were listed as the purchaser of the Connolly. If I recall correctly, it was confirmed at the time that they were representing an unnamed ownership group.

The developer of 75 James is Fengate and LiUNA - who from my understanding hired Milborne to do the marketing for their condo.

Back