Hamilton 75 James Condos | 108m | 34s | LIUNA | Graziani + Corazza

rough sketch:

CAD8A7D3-8631-41E0-9B0E-AB58B6CB2FAE.jpeg

Honestly this looks okay, but I think my biggest criticism is the 3rd and 4th floor. I think they meet the glass portion in a bit of a mess. I personally think they should have raised the second floor design up to the 4th floor and started the glass there. As it is it's kind of a disaster.

They did a much better job on the King William towers with integration of the two design motifs.

Anyone know what the long term plan is for Hamilton GO Centre. Will it eventually be phased out of service, due to the extension of the LW West line from West Harbour? I always thought Hamilton GO Centre was a far better station, with way higher density around it when compared to West Harbour. I really hope that Hamilton Centre continues to receive service well into the future, especially with the numerous condo towers going up around it.

Anyone know what the long term plan is for Hamilton GO Centre. Will it eventually be phased out of service, due to the extension of the LW West line from West Harbour? I always thought Hamilton GO Centre was a far better station, with way higher density around it when compared to West Harbour. I really hope that Hamilton Centre continues to receive service well into the future, especially with the numerous condo towers going up around it.
Both West Harbour and Hamilton Go Centre I believe will be getting 30 minute service in the future at alternating intervals to my understanding for at least peak periods.

I know nobody can find that information back, but I definitely read it somewhere. That being said the information that was available 5 years ago or more is incredibly out of date.

Both West Harbour and Hamilton Go Centre I believe will be getting 30 minute service in the future at alternating intervals to my understanding for at least peak periods.

I know nobody can find that information back, but I definitely read it somewhere. That being said the information that was available 5 years ago or more is incredibly out of date.
Yeah there is no way in hell that station is ever shutting down. It's right in the heart of the city - the one by the lake is nice but it's inconvenient at how far down it is if you have to make a choice. It makes sense to have more than one go station service the downtown area.

Yeah, I don't see Hunter station going away. So many buses stop near it coming from the east, west and mountain.
Take it away and then it's a chore to get from the core to the West Harbour station. How many buses are going to get you to it from the core, and how often to they run? And it's a 25 minute walk from Hunter. It'll be inconvenient as hell.

Back