Toronto 611 Keele | 111.05m | 31s | Diamond Corp | a—A

View attachment 417731

Bonus: Zero affordable housing proposed, as this will qualify for the transition period under the IZ by-law.

On the Nunziata side of the ward borders, w/ approx. ~352 total units.

Assuming she remains Councillor in November 2022, and Planning gets it to a FAST approval... then this site should be an easy 25-unit OPEN DOOR affordable housing deal with a Not-for-Profit partner.

352 units with 70 parking spots and and 378 bike spots? God does this mean the city in on a cycling tipping point? I hope so.
Parking spaces aren't really selling that well anymore, and haven't for a while, and this building theoretically wouldn't open until after St Clair-Old Weston station opens just a short walk away… …so more of a transit tipping point here on a GO line, the way that it's tipped to transit on subway lines for years.

Thank God that storage space is gone.

The retail space, with high ceilings looks great! As well as the first/2nd floors what looks like could be common areas - This overall frontage has the potential to look really fancy
St. Clair side would be better with the same type all glass high ceiling retail front, with greenery in front of it. All greenery is also fine, i guess - better than it was.

I like the offset shape - But not a fan of all that metal siding (not sure what to call it). it may turn out to be a monstrosity - esp. on the St. Clair side, really surprised that did this to St. Clair - it will be unsightly.

This is a tough one - Still better than the storage space (did i say that already?;))!

So I got a pic of what looks like a showroom being created on the southeast corner of St. Clair and Keele. The thread for this project is really old so there may be something completely different being sold. But gotta start somewhere! Taken 15 May.

IMG_2065.jpeg

IMG_2066.jpeg
IMG_2067.jpeg

I think it's actually a charity organization -- at least according to the building permits: "Proposed use: Non profit employment training , household items collection and distribution centre"

I think it's actually a charity organization -- at least according to the building permits: "Proposed use: Non profit employment training , household items collection and distribution centre"
Thanks for setting me straight!

Back