Toronto 591 Sherbourne | 152.65m | 51s | Medallion | Arcadis

I have not seen any work done on this site in months, including the park. Which is truly a shame as this park (albeit ugly) was very popular and provided a mid block pedestrian connection. If they were not going to work on the park, they should not have torn it up and fenced it off MONTHS ahead of their actual plans to work on it.

I have not seen any work done on this site in months, including the park. Which is truly a shame as this park (albeit ugly) was very popular and provided a mid block pedestrian connection. If they were not going to work on the park, they should not have torn it up and fenced it off MONTHS ahead of their actual plans to work on it.
Agreed. I have written to Moise about this but he never answers.

Yup posted today. Live just around the corner from the site as well and have been really disappointed to see no movement since early spring.
Agreed, very frustrating that there has been no action but just a huge whole and destroyed green space. I'm also around the corner and have keeping an eye out. I wonder if they are moving ahead given the financial issues developers are facing these days?

What does she mean "broken ground"? They 'broke ground' here in like January 2023...
...I guess months of radio silence on a stalled project is "breaking ground" to their mindset. /sigh

As I said previously, if the delay is caused by the developer experiencing financial constraints, it’s unfortunate although somewhat understandable. If on the other hand it’s caused by bureaucratic delay in issuing permits, someone at City Hall needs to be exposed as a hypocrite and held accountable. Any info on which party is responsible?

Back