Toronto 50 Eglinton West | 194.2m | 58s | Madison Group | AUDAX

50-90 Eglinton Avenue West & 17-19 Henning Avenue - Virtual Community Consultation Meeting

Wednesday, June 5, 2024 6:30 PM - 8:30 PM
(UTC-04:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)

Register for webinar
If you want to attend, register now. When your registration is approved, you'll receive an invitation to join the webinar.

Host
Amie Chung

Agenda
Join us at the Virtual Community Consultation Meeting to participate in discussions on the application and have your say.

Refusal Report to the next meeting of NYCC:

Summary: Too Tall, doesn't transition down from Yonge-Eglinton Centre, Violates Shadow policy on Eglinton Park, adverse wind conditions, does not provide for a needed 0.4M widening of Eglinton, servicing issues, transportation demand management questions. Finally, the applicant has not explicitly committed to honouring the S.37 commitments from the previous approval nor offered any increase benefits commensurate with their larger ask.

My take: I think the City's got a strong case here, I don't see this passing muster at OLT in its current form. Too many issues compounding.

@Paclo This proposal is currently represented by 3 different pins on the map from the various proposals that preceded it. Perhaps we could consolidate and/or lock a couple of the threads so that there's one clear thread?

@Paclo This proposal is currently represented by 3 different pins on the map from the various proposals that preceded it. Perhaps we could consolidate and/or lock a couple of the threads so that there's one clear thread?

The former separate Madison plan for 90 Eglinton West has been marked cancelled and should redirect to this page & thread.

21-35 Henning is still a separate proposal (in the CMC phase of the appeal process).

Back