Toronto 4700 Bathurst | 26.09m | 8s | Frontdoor | JNA

Some reasonable concerns there with respect to infrastructure. Not sure why your comment has an air of rolling one's eyes. Ignoring the well documented capacity problems we're dealing with will just make them worse.

Some reasonable concerns there with respect to infrastructure. Not sure why your comment has an air of rolling one's eyes. Ignoring the well documented capacity problems we're dealing with will just make them worse.
I honestly do not see "reasonable concerns there with respect to infrastructure" - majority of the complaints are about the tenor and feel of the neighbourhood... and I was trying to make the point that nobody was complaining about the colour-choice.

There's a City Planning WebEx on Tuesday evening if anyone wants to attend in-person and listen to the local concerns - and hear about them first-hand.

4700 Bathurst Street - Virtual Community Consultation Meeting​

Tuesday, January 16, 2024
6:30 PM - 8:00 PM (Eastern Time)

Background/Proposal
The City of Toronto Planning Division has received an application to amend the Zoning By-law to allow a 7-storey residential building containing 134 dwelling units, and 65 parking spaces in underground level.

Join us at the Virtual Community Consultation Meeting to learn more about this planning application and have your say.

The only real infrastructure complaint is traffic. Which is what area NIMBY's think is their trump card over the last 10 years for some reason. But has been fruitless for as long. Roads have traffic, if you don't want to be next to traffic, don't live next to a major north south road.

That intersection looks like an accident waiting to happen regardless what and what not gets built there...

I honestly do not see "reasonable concerns there with respect to infrastructure" - majority of the complaints are about the tenor and feel of the neighbourhood... and I was trying to make the point that nobody was complaining about the colour-choice.

There's a City Planning WebEx on Tuesday evening if anyone wants to attend in-person and listen to the local concerns - and hear about them first-hand.

4700 Bathurst Street - Virtual Community Consultation Meeting​

Tuesday, January 16, 2024
6:30 PM - 8:00 PM (Eastern Time)

Background/Proposal
The City of Toronto Planning Division has received an application to amend the Zoning By-law to allow a 7-storey residential building containing 134 dwelling units, and 65 parking spaces in underground level.

Join us at the Virtual Community Consultation Meeting to learn more about this planning application and have your say.
Slide screenshots from last night's meeting are in this Recap thread on Twitter, if anyone wants to grab the highlights...

Back