Toronto 400 King West | 157.37m | 48s | Plaza | BDP Quadrangle

26443F64-78D0-45DA-A123-C49F7E9D132C.jpeg
31BF2627-9821-41D4-B749-69A910BC2385.jpeg

Anyone gather a guess on when this one should hit grade? And then level 9-10?
That's where my friends condo is.

I was wondering why they didn't go down five to six storeys for this skyscraper? It's only looks about two and half to three storeys down not adding much parking in the photos up above .

I was wondering why they didn't go down five to six storeys for this skyscraper? It's only looks about two and half to three storeys down not adding much parking in the photos up above .
It's very expensive to dig through the rock in Toronto and water table issues across the city. Also, this area is one of the best served with amenities and transit that cars are more of a luxury than necessity. All comes down to money really these days though. Can you sell a $100,000 parking spot with the units.

It's very expensive to dig through the rock in Toronto and water table issues across the city.
Thanks for the info! But I thought they would at least drill a few more storeys downwards and use reinforced steel and concrete in caissons to further support the building. But that's not the case here I don't see it lol!

Back