Mississauga 3680 Hurontario Street | ?m | 71s

Lake Ontario

Member Bio
Reaction score
Colliers had listed the Petro Canada site at the southwest corner of Hurontario and Burnhamthorpe for sale.

Two development concepts had been prepared in 2021, both containing a 71 storey tower.

Colliers listing: https://listingsprod.blob.core.wind...f23482b8/a1b2b9b0-741d-4d9c-a8c4-15814b7a6b5f

hurontario.jpg

Site:
site.png

Hurontario is aspiring to be the next Yonge St with all the towers planned from Eglinton to Dundas.

Crazy that several 70-ish story towers are planned for MCC.

Crazy that several 70-ish story towers are planned for MCC.

From what I can gather, within several hundred metres southwest of this site several projects along Burnhamthorpe will see towers reaching the 70-storey threshold: the Southlands (72 storeys), 180 Burnhamthorpe (71 storeys), the Exchange District (72 storeys), and at M-City M3 (77 storeys - although the M-City website states 81 storeys) as well as M4 with at close 67 storeys.

Where will I get my gas station cigs?!

edit: this can probably support a lower parking ratio given the LRT and all the amenities inside/around the mall.
Mississauga fights tooth and nail for 0.95 spaces/unit (0.8 res + 0.15 visitor). These are their recent rates and they are gospel to staff and Council.

Back