Toronto 3353 Lake Shore West | 25.13m | 6s | Apria | Icon

Marcanadian

Member Bio
Reaction score
3353 LAKE SHORE BLVD W
Ward 03 - Etob. York District

Develop a 6 storey Mixed-Use building. Residential Apartment Condominium on the upper 5 floors, with Commercial space on the first floor. Mechanical and outdoor amenities on 7th floor.
Proposed Use ---​
# of Storeys ---​
# of Units ---​
Type​
Number​
Date Submitted​
Status​
Applications:
OPA & Rezoning​
19 252092 WET 03 OZ​
Nov 21, 2019​
Under Review​

Screen Shot 2019-11-22 at 1.25.31 PM.png

Apria looks like a newer developer in the Toronto condo scene. According to their website, they have an upcoming project in the Bathurst & St. Clair area as well.

I guess that explains the mismatched, incoherent use of materials splattered throughout the render. This thing needs to go back to the drawing board.

There's a front page story on this one:

Apria looks like a newer developer in the Toronto condo scene. According to their website, they have an upcoming project in the Bathurst & St. Clair area as well.

Looks like they need to pay their GoDaddy account. The giant Official Plan review that just started needs to throw the rules along Lake Shore in the garbage. You have a 36 m right of way with a streetcar and you require a rezoning AND Official Plan amendment for a six storey mid-rise for a handful of homes. Nightmare fuel.

Looks like they need to pay their GoDaddy account. The giant Official Plan review that just started needs to throw the rules along Lake Shore in the garbage. You have a 36 m right of way with a streetcar and you require a rezoning AND Official Plan amendment for a six storey mid-rise for a handful of homes. Nightmare fuel.
This, among many other locations, is well suited for as of right 6-8 floor zoning.

Looks much better then the previous render I will admit. However, that white precast fronting the building just screams "cheap". Why dont they just use the same colour/material as in the orange?

This will be a good addition to Lake Shore i'm pleased with the scaling.

I appreciate this will only be six floors, it should fit in nicely with the community. Signage on the property would also be nice for community awareness.

Back