Barrie 303 Cundles Road East | 41m | 12s | Penady | SRN Architects Inc.

Undead

Member Bio
Reaction score
N.B. I'll be posting a bunch of recent development applications in Barrie. Generally, I'll only be including proposals that have had some activity in the last 2-3 years. There are a few more proposals that seem to have stalled years ago, so my posts today aren't exhaustive. But it's clear development is on fire in Barrie--another place flying relatively under the radar like KW and Hamilton. Apologies if any of these proposals have already been posted and please merge the threads.

Application: https://www.barrie.ca/City Hall/Pla...pments/Ward3/Pages/303-Cundles-Road-East.aspx

Type of ApplicationDate Application ReceivedStatus
Zoning By-law AmendmentN/APre-application Public Consultation Phase
Site Plan ControlN/APre-application Public Consultation Phase

Cundles, not cuddles.

"The Jones Consulting Group Ltd. on behalf of Penady (North Barrie) Ltd. has proposed an Amendment to the Zoning By-law for lands known municipally as 303 Cundles Road East in the City of Barrie.

The site is located west of Highway 400, between the highway and Cundles Road East. The surrounding lands are also part of the development block under a Master Site Plan, which includes the large commercial area to the north of this parcel, as well as two 6 storey residential apartment buildings known as “The Junction” to the south.

The proposed Zoning By-law Amendment seeks to add site specific provisions to the existing General Commercial with Special Provision (C4)(SP-520)(SP-530) zone to facilitate the development of three 10-storey residential apartment buildings, with a total of 447 units."

Arch plans massing diagrams:

1.JPG
2.JPG

Streetview:

3.JPG

Back